I'm always on the rush and I have no intention to always set up my stuff around the place...
Now you have a place not to be setted up anymore: ALFRED
Hidden charge station with 2 USB and 3 Plugs.
Big bottom drawer wher you'll find pleasure to through all the things you don't want around anymore such as cables, HD, DVD, hardware carton boxes, brocken mouses and so on.
Desk lamp wherever you are.
Side Multiuse hook for laptop bags.
Lipstick, purses and many, many, shoes
All you party equipments at your fingertips
Hair tool placement with hidden electic power socket
flying mirro for make up
leather boxes to organize your drawings
hooked net for accessories
Adrenaline is on wheels
Quite ofthen you need other wheels to keep yours
Hang your bike on multiuse hooks. Orizontal or Vertical.
Store pomps, backpacks and tools.
Specific space for spare wheels.
Use your imagination, come on . . .
Boards in the carbox, boots somewhere, for gloves is not season, masks, soxs, thermal T-shirts where all the others are...
ALFRED Just keep it all together.
4 boots can fit inside the bottom drawer.
multiple hooks for all your gear.
Deep and deeper inside your space and organize needs.
ALFRED is scuba
seat for two air tanks on the back.
Hoses, buoyancy compensator, gauges, octo and regulators can easily fit inside the botton drawer.
Use multiuse hooks for wetsuits, masks, etc...
Lamps, depth camera, sonars or phones can be charged next to all your gears.
You definately don't wanna whash motor oil away from your house mate's dresser or closet.
Let ALFRED take care of it
Keep your tools on hand.
Use the lamp to take care of your "horse" mantainance.
The botton drawer can contain two integral helmets.
Use multiuse hooks for suits, backpacks, etc...
Use the tank bag's magnets on ALFRED's structure.
No men know frustration better than a climber who relize that he actually forgot his harness at home . . .
ALFRED might help you on that
The best way to keep all your mountain and climbing gear.
You can hang friends and quickdraws using your slings.
Mountain boots can easily fit inside the botton drawer.
Use multiuse hooks for ropes, backpacks, helmets, etc...
Frontal lamps, GPS or phones can be charged next to all your gears.
Use the hidden drawer to place ice axes, so you wont stick one into your eyes.
AND SO ON...
ALFRED WILL SUIT YOU AND YOUR FURNITURE NEEDS. WHOEVER YOU ARE. WHATEVER YOU DO. WHEREVER YOU LIVE. ENJOY YOUR HOME PERSONAL DEVICE.
YOU WILL LOVE IT!
- Book shelf - Charge station - Loggage Keeper
- Small space bike racks
- Gaming unit (screen, consolle/PC, speakers) - Games shelf - Power socket
- Weights rack (backside)
- Easel - Colours and tools - Easy washable - Perfect work station
- Board Rack
- Perfect work station - Casual desk for studio
- Perfect work station - Tools keeper
- Casher spot - Perfect multiuse cabinet
- Record player unit - Speakers place - Power soket
- Fishing rods rack - multiuse cabinet for equipment and tools
- Tools cabinet
- Bottom drawer for two helmets - Protection gear hangers
- Consolle place - Speakers place
- Perfect gear cabinet
- Tennis rackets rack - Rackets mantainance table
- Hockey sticks rack - Bottom drawer for two helmets - Protection gear hangers
- Board Rack
- Bats rack - Bottom drawer for two helmets
- Rifle rack - Ammo keeper
- Skis rack - Bottom drawer can contain 4 sky boots - perfect gear cabinet
- Perfect presentation platform - Laptop place - Projection screen holder
- Golf-club rack